Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My high school experience

I went to Skyline High in Oakland, Ca. Most of you know that Tom Hanks and Tommy Davidson graduated from Skyline. Skyline was the type of school that you would go to if you were up to date on all the latest fashions and technology. Everybody had Jordans, the latest phones, and name brand clothes. I was kind of in that category, but I never socialized with anyone. The reason why I didn’t socialize with anyone because everybody had their own clicks or group of people they would hang around during and after school hours. Everyone was also judgmental to me because if you wasn’t up to date with the latest trend or technology, you would be considered broke or a nerd. If you didn’t know, Skyline is located in the Oakland Hills. Especially during winter, it was very cold like we (the students) were in the snow. After school hours, my principal has informed the students and staff that there has been mountain lions on campus. Luckily, I haven’t seen any.

No comments:

Post a Comment